RE: Solvent Recyclers

There are several companies which have solvent recycling equipment as part
of their product line.  We have used two small (5 gal capacity) recycling
stills from Better Engineering for several years.  One recycles paint
thinner while the other recycles isopropyl alcohol with a polymer
contaminant.  Both have essentially eliminated the waste stream except for
the solids (contaminants) remaining after the distillation cycle.  You might
want to look into these as an option.  It saves the cost of paying a
recycler to ship and handle the material and reduces raw material purchases
by the shop owner.  My contact is Steve Braunworth in Jupiter FL,
561.744.7454 although his company has offices in GA, TN, AL, SC, & NC along
with FL.

One other point.  Be sure to check with you local regulatory agency(s) as to
the acceptability of these units in your area before you get too involved in
this direction.