CleanerProduction.Com, is now on line

Dear Friends and Colleagues

My website,  www.CleanerProduction.Com, is now on line. Please visit it!  It
features quick links to the web pages on cleaner production that I maintain
for USAID's Ecolinks program.  You will find useful information on industry,
environmental services, NGOs, policy, education, urban management and
international development, all personally reviewed and hand picked by me - a
personal seal of approval!  You will also find a page of Cleaner Production
news links for easy access to the latest in sustainable business and Cleaner
Production / Pollution Prevention goings-on.  Please visit the site and of
course email me any feedback you have.  The site will be getting bigger and
more interesting in the next few months with some unique features.
Thanks!
Burton Hamner
Hamner & Associates LLC/ CleanerProduction.Com
5534 30th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA USA 98105
tel:  206-526-5308
fax: 208-279-4991