RE: Shipyard Sandblasting/Manual Paint Chipping

In addition to reduce waste volumes there is probably a significant savings
in labor required to collect the paint chips if you would have to cover the
ground to capture the paint chips and then collect and containerize these
chips after the work is done.  There is also a material cost reduction over
traditional sandblasting in this type of removal in that there is no
requirement for the sandblast grit.

My point is that we all need to continue to look at savings in ALL RELATED
costs of a job when we go to justify P2 projects.  Many don't pay for
themselves in waste cost savings alone but are truly good for the bottom
line.