RE: Measuring pollution prevention performance: metrics

Jenna,

A good resource for performance measurement and metrics information is the
International Corporate Environmental Reporting Website.  It provides lots
of links to measurement reports, projects, organizations, etc.

http://www.enviroreporting.com/

Best Regards,

Deborah E. Savage, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist