RE: About GEET Technology

I am not one to dismiss people lightly, much less their ideas.  But this
GEET stuff is perfect for the Art Bell show.

That's about as much as it warrants, IMHO.

Scott Butner (butner@battelle.org)
Pacific NW National Laboratory
4500 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle WA  98105-3900
206-528-3290 voice/206-528-3552 fax
http://www.chemalliance.org/