Re: Wipe Solvent Test Info Needed

At 10:43 00-03-30 -0500, you wrote:

>We are starting to test several potential alternatives to CFC-113 for
oxygen systems wipe cleaning operations.  Does anyone know of a standardize
test method for wipe testing solvents on contaminated surfaces or test
coupons?   I could not find an ASTM test method that applies.   Thanks in
advance!

>Tim

I beleive the following publication describes such a test :

Green Seal (1998) Degreasing Agents: Category Review and Final Standard.
Prepared by Green Seal for Aberdeen Proving Ground (Aberdeen, MD),
Washington, DC    (http://www.greenseal.org/)

Denis Begin, M.Sc.
Research Assistant
University of Montreal
Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health
PO Box 6128, Main Station
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
Canada
Tel : 514-343-2170