student question

To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
From: "Rita Grech" <kangaroo@maltanet.net>
Subject: please please help

********************************
NOTE: The following message was sent to me. If anyone has information for Rita, please direct you responses to her (you may cc p2tech if you think that others will also be interested. Thanks. Juna
*********************************

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Univeristy student doing a dissertation titled 'The Impact of
Tourism on Water and Wastewater' for the completion of the Architecture
and Civil Engineering course at the University of Malta.

I am looking at the economic and practical feasability of a hotel having its own treatment plant or greywater recycling or treatment plant on site (or sharing one with another hotel nearby).
Could you please help me on this issue?

I would be very grateful if you could forward any information.

My address is:

Ms Rita Grech
St Anthony
Mosta Road