REEL Mowers for Real People

Here's a few great webpages that address REEL mowers:

http://www.reelin.com/

http://www.reelmowersetc.com/

http://www.cleanairgardening.com/

For all the tunesters out there, here are a few suggestions for songs to sing while mowin:

Rocking and rolling, walking and a REELing, save the earth oh yeah, save, save the earth (sung to Barbara Ann - Beach Boys)

I'm a REEL man, and I push mow.  It does the job, no P2 slob.
I'm a REEL man, its in my plan, I give a hoot and don't pollute!
 (I'm a Soul man - Blues Brothers)

Mowing in the REEL world (Living in the USA - Grand Funk Railroad)

Over hill over dale, I will push mo me a trail.
As the front yard gets mowin along.
REEL mowin, no gas blowin, no big belly I'm a showin.
Cause you keep fit when REELING along.

So, breath clean air and my bodies worth a stare.
Cause I'm so buff, I just can't get enough!
REEL mowin it's true, saves the air and also you.
So, I'll keep mowin and REELING along!

(Army song - Over Hill Over Dale)

Okay, so I took a little poetic license.

Pam Howd
howdp@state.mi.us
Storage Tank Division
Phone:  517-625-4617
Fax:  517-625-5000
STD homepage: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/std

"Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the
patriotic duty of ensuring the safety and continuance
of the nation." --President Theodore Roosevelt .