Wastewater recycle

>Rita, there is a system that treats hotel wastewater and recycles the
water for irrigation or toilet flushing.   It is in use at many locations
world wide.   The system is manufactured by Cromaglass Corporation in
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, USA.   Look at their web site at
www.cromaglass.com.   The website section titled newsletters shows many
recycle applications.   If you would like further information, contact Quay
Schappell at the factory: