Re: FW: innovative building technologies and funding

On 15 Mar 00, Catherine Dickerson. wrote:

> [...]

Catherine,

NAHB Research Center's web site.  The Research Center's focus
is to keep U.S. home builders in tune with new technology and
changing needs.

One publication that may be of use to you is the "Guide to
Developing Green Building Programs."  You can get a hardcopy of
the guide by going to www.nahbrc.org and clicking on
"Publications", then to the "A-Z listing."

You can find out about the guide and download the guide (.PDF
format) by going to http://www.nahbrc.org/xabout.htm and clicking
on "Current Programs," then the link to the "green builder
programs" at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps -

Richard Dooley
Richard Dooley