The ENERGY STAR Purchasing Initiative is overhauling its web siteand would like your help!

Title: The ENERGY STAR Purchasing Initiative is overhauling its web site and would like your help!
The below message is from a listserv.  Forward as appropriate and apologies for any duplications.
----------
The ENERGY STAR Purchasing Initiative is overhauling its web site and would like your help!

I'm planning to include a section with sample legislation, purchasing policies,resolutions, RFPs, etc. related to energy efficiency in state and local governments.  Another section would highlight "success stories" in
energy-efficient purchasing, and another section will address other
environmentally preferable purchasing activities.

A short time ago, Kelly Luck had requested information about Executive orders for environmentally preferable purchasing.  I'd like to build on that list with your help, and post the results within the ENERGY STAR Purchasing web site.

Please respond with any or all of the following  (with web site addresses and authorization to establish a link):

1. Sample legislation, resolutions, policies, or executive orders related to
ENERGY STAR, energy efficiency and/or other environmentally preferable
purchasing

2.  Sample RFPs that you can share related to ENERGY STAR, energy efficiency
and/or other environmentally preferable purchasing

3.  Any information you would like to share that demonstrates how you instituted ENERGY STAR purchasing, energy efficiency purchasing, or epp in your jurisdiction (please provide contact information)

4.  Any web sites that you would like to see linked to our site (we will need to review them first)

Please visit the ENERGY STAR Purchasing web site at www.energystar.gov and click on "institutional purchasing" at the bottom.

Thank you.

Jennifer Dolin
Program Manager
ENERGY STAR Labeling
202-564-9073
202-565-6674 (fax)
www.energystar.gov

--
       Stephanie  C. Davis - BFA, MPA
   Experienced Professional of Healthcare &

       Waste Reduction Remedies
sm
  A Multi-Waste Stream, Multi-Material
       Waste Management Company

  1497 Hopkins Street #2D Berkeley CA  94702-1201
  Telephone & Fax:  510/527-8864 Pacific Time
  E-mail:  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com