Subject:    The ENERGY STAR Purchasing Initiative is overhauling its web
Author: "Stephanie C. Davis" <ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com>
Date:       4/6/00 10:44 AM

The below message is from a listserv.  Forward as appropriate and apologies
for any duplications.
----------
The ENERGY STAR Purchasing Initiative is overhauling its web site and would
like your help!

I'm planning to include a section with sample legislation, purchasing
policies,resolutions, RFPs, etc. related to energy efficiency in state and
local governments.  Another section would highlight "success stories" in
energy-efficient purchasing, and another section will address other
environmentally preferable purchasing activities.

A short time ago, Kelly Luck had requested information about Executive
orders for environmentally preferable purchasing.  I'd like to build on that
list with your help, and post the results within the ENERGY STAR Purchasing
web site.

Please respond with any or all of the following  (with web site addresses
and authorization to establish a link):

1. Sample legislation, resolutions, policies, or executive orders related to
ENERGY STAR, energy efficiency and/or other environmentally preferable
purchasing

2.  Sample RFPs that you can share related to ENERGY STAR, energy efficiency
and/or other environmentally preferable purchasing

3.  Any information you would like to share that demonstrates how you
instituted ENERGY STAR purchasing, energy efficiency purchasing, or epp in
your jurisdiction (please provide contact information)

4.  Any web sites that you would like to see linked to our site (we will
need to review them first)

Please visit the ENERGY STAR Purchasing web site at
<http://www.energystar.gov/>www.energystar.gov and
click on "institutional purchasing" at the bottom.

Thank you.

Jennifer Dolin
Program Manager
ENERGY STAR Labeling
202-564-9073
202-565-6674 (fax)
<http://www.energystar.gov/>www.energystar.gov

--
        Stephanie  C. Davis - BFA, MPA
    Experienced Professional of Healthcare &

        Waste Reduction Remedies sm
  A Multi-Waste Stream, Multi-Material
        Waste Management Company

  1497 Hopkins Street #2D Berkeley CA  94702-1201
  Telephone & Fax:  510/527-8864 Pacific Time
  E-mail:  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com