Re: Aluminum anodizing

This request is difficult to answer because of its lack of detail.  A query
at this level of detail will only get you the most general guidance; it is
hard even to point to appropriate cases.  I suggest laying out the
situation, including alloys, process solutions, specs, product
characteristics, and throughput, and then posting the query again.  I
suggest clarifying whether by BMPs you mean to include pollution control
approaches, at least for this group.  Also, try www.finishing.com/Letters,
and the National Metal Finishing Resource Center.

>From: PioLom@aol.com
>To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
>Subject: Aluminum Anodizing
>Date: Thu, Apr 6, 2000, 2:42 PM
>

>Am looking for best mangement practices for new aluminum
anodizing facility.

>Any suggestions/ references / case studies will be
appreciated.

>Thank you in advance
>
>Regards,
>
>Pio Lombardo, P.E.