pulp and paper p2

Here are several resources for P2:

I'm managing the pulp and paper pollution prevention program (P5) here in MI.  Our website has several case studies as well as the 1999 Annual report detailing our program.

http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p5/

The state of Georgia also has a good P2 report on the pulp and paper industry, entitled "Analysis of pollution prevention opportunities and impediments in the pulp and paper industry." (under publications)

http://www.georgianet.org/dnr/p2ad/

EPA has a document entitled: "Handbook on P2 opportunities for Bleached Kraft pulp and paper mills,"
dated June 1993, EPA 600/R-93/098.

Hope this helps.

Jenna Latt
Pollution Prevention Section