Re: Banned chemicals

At 10:06 00-04-10 +0000, you wrote:
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where I can find a list of banned chemicals?  I know
that there's a list of banned pesticides.  Any info would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator

You can get a free copy a this 935 page book from the United Nations in New York:

UN (1994) Consolidated List of Products Whose Consumption and/or Sale Have Been Banned, Withdrawn, Severely Restricted or not Approved by Governments. United Nations, Department of Policy Coordination and Sustainable Development, New York, NY
ISBN : 92-1-130160-2

Denis Begin, M.Sc.
Research Assistant
University of Montreal
Dept. of Environmental and Occupational Health
PO Box 6128, Main Station
Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7
Canada
Tel : 514-343-2170