Metal Recovery From Electroplating Sludges

All,

Assistance would be greatly appreciated in the identification of facilities
(particularly in Northeast USA) capable of accepting electroplating sludges
for the purpose of metal recovery.  (I will check the archives.)

If possible, please note if a given facility specializes in recovery of a
particular metal/type of sludge.

A facility name and location, and if possible phone number/contact, would be
ideal.  Of course any (additional) information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.  I will be happy to supply a copy of

Ric
<>
<>
<> Live Recycling Webcast April 12 - www.GreenWorksChannel.org