dentists who have pledged to go Hg-free?

Title: dentists who have pledged to go Hg-free?
I received the below query; can anyone help her?

Please  reply DIRECTLY to:  KatieandMic LeBel" <lebel@clinic.net>

and cc the listserv (if appropriate) and myself:  ScD18@WasteReducitonRememdies.com

Thanks! and apologies for any duplications.
************

Hi Stephanie,

My name is Katie LeBel and I am the public relations manager for Recycline, a company that makes a recyclable toothbrush from recycled materials.  I am compiling a list of "alternative" dental professionals and wondering if you also have a list of dentists who have pledged to go mercury free.  Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Best regards,
Katie LeBel
katie@planetfriendlypr.com

--
      Stephanie  C. Davis - BFA, MPA
  Experienced Professional of Healthcare &

      Waste Reduction Remedies
sm
A Multi-Waste Stream, Multi-Material
     Waste Management Company

1497 Hopkins Street #2D Berkeley CA  94702-1201
Telephone & Fax:  510/527-8864 Pacific Time
E-mail:  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com