Aerosol Brake Cleaner Alternative

Hello all,
I have two automotive shop related questions.

1) I am looking for an alternative to an aerosol brake parts cleaner for
our mechanics.  Currently they are using a product manufactured by Tisco
called CRC Brakleen, Brake Parts Cleaner.  This product contains
tetrachloroethylene (TCE) as a main ingredient along with some other
hazardous chemicals.  Not good for employees breathing the fumes!  The
product is used to de-grease prior to assembling the brakes.  Are there
any non toxic or less toxic products for brake cleaning available in
aerosol or spray cans?  What other alternative products should I be
looking into for brake cleaning operations?

2) I am also researching a product called Omni-All II, All purpose
cleaner and degreaser, made by Nor-Bay Industries in Santa Rosa, CA.
(www.omniall.com).   The MSDS sheet says this product contains
Surfactant, Sodium Metasilicate Petahydrate, Butyl Carbitol (Glycol
Ethers), Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, and Phosphate.  Has anyone out
there actually used this product?  Does anyone have any information
about these ingredients?

Thank you in advance for all of your good advice.  Sincerely, Tracy
Wyhlidko
--
Tracy Wyhlidko, Pretreatment Coordinator, City of Eureka, 4301 Hilfiker
Lane, Eureka, CA 95503, Tel: (707) 441-4362, Fax: (707) 441-4366, Email: