Re: Aerosol Brake Cleaner Alternative

At a public hearing next week, the staff of the California Air Resources
Board will be proposing an eventual phase out on the sale and use of
automotive brake cleaning products containing halogneated solvents (such as
perchloroethylene and TCE).  One of the rationale is that there over 60% of
the brake cleaning products sold are non-perc products and that these
product comply with the state VOC standards.

For more information, contact Tony Andreoni at tandreoi@arb.ca.gov.

Todd Wong