---------- Original Text ----------

From: "Gordon, JoAnne" <Gordon.JoAnne@dep.state.pa.us>, on 04/17/2000 2:48 PM:

Might anyone have information about new technologies for public water supply
treatment, on-lot technology, stormwater technology and biosolids
technology?   Anything, brochures, demos on CD, research or foundation
information, web sites especially, is ok.

Thank you in advance for what ever information you are able to share.

	Jo Anne Gordon       PA DEP - OPPCA  15th FL, RCSOB P. O. Box 8772
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8772
Voice   717-787-0121    Fax   717-783-2703     E-mail
gordon.joanne@dep.state.pa.us
Please visit our Web Site:   HYPERLINK "http://www.dep.state.pa.us/"
\nhttp://www.dep.state.pa.us

Pollution is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting.  We allow them
to disperse because we've been ignorant of their value.
--     Buckminster Fuller

<>
<>
<>April 22 is Earth Day - Visit   www.GreenWorksChannel.org