From: Peter Crawford [mailto:pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 5:34 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: marinas

Does Anyone know of a compliance guide for marinas,
that they could point me to?  I am also looking for any
web-based or cd-rom RCRA training tutorials (I know about
the Colorado one only).  Appreciate it, as I hate re-inventing the
wheel!
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?