Carol Panagiotides of the Michigan DEQ is active in this area.  She can be reached at 313-392-6535 or at panagioc@state.mi.us.  Information readily available on our website can be found at:

http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/pub/factsheet/boating.pdf
http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/pub/factsheet/marine.pdf
http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/p2revue/p2r1298.html
http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/p2sect/lhed/macomb%20county%20p2.html

David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/

>>> "Peter Crawford" <pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu> 04/21 9:33 AM >>>
Does Anyone know of a compliance guide for marinas,
that they could point me to?  I am also looking for any
web-based or cd-rom RCRA training tutorials (I know about
the Colorado one only).  Appreciate it, as I hate re-inventing the
wheel!
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?