[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: marinas

Carol Panagiotides of the Michigan DEQ is active in this area.  She can be reached at 313-392-6535 or at panagioc@state.mi.us.  Information readily available on our website can be found at:


David Herb
Technical Assistance Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
MDEQ - Environmental Assistance Division
2nd Floor Town Center, 333 S. Capitol
P.O. Box 30457
Lansing, MI 48909-7957

Phone: 517-241-8176
Fax: 517-373-3675
Email: herbdw@state.mi.us

Environmental Assistance Center 1-800-662-9278
Visit the MDEQ-EAD Website at: http://www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/

>>> "Peter Crawford" <pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu> 04/21 9:33 AM >>>
Does Anyone know of a compliance guide for marinas,
that they could point me to?  I am also looking for any
web-based or cd-rom RCRA training tutorials (I know about
the Colorado one only).  Appreciate it, as I hate re-inventing the
Peter Crawford
Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director
PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
fax: 802-728-3026
e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu 
MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
@ http://www.veap.org/ 
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/ 
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?