From: Peter Crawford [mailto:pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 5:34 AM		To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: marinas

Does Anyone know of a compliance guide for marinas, that they could point me
to?  I am also looking for any
web-based or cd-rom RCRA training tutorials (I know about the Colorado one
only).  Appreciate it, as I hate re-inventing the wheel!
Peter Crawford	Vermont Small Business Development Center
Environmental Assistance Program, Director		PO Box 188
Randolph Center, VT 05061
phone:802-728-1423		fax: 802-728-3026	e:
pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
http://www.vtsbdc.org	MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.	@
http://www.veap.org/
VT Business Environmental Partnership Program	GREEN HOTELS @
http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?
<>
<>
<>April 22 is Earth Day - Visit   www.GreenWorksChannel.org