Re: marinas

See Florida's Clean Marina Program

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/law/bosp/grants/clean_marina/Default.htm

*Does Anyone know of a compliance guide for marinas,
*that they could point me to?  I am also looking for any
*web-based or cd-rom RCRA training tutorials (I know about
*the Colorado one only).  Appreciate it, as I hate re-inventing the
*wheel!
*Peter Crawford
*Vermont Small Business Development Center
*Environmental Assistance Program, Director
*PO Box 188
*Randolph Center, VT 05061
*phone:802-728-1423
*fax: 802-728-3026
*e: pcrawfor@vtc.vsc.edu
*http://www.vtsbdc.org
*MEMBER:Vermont Environmental Assistance Partnership
*One Stop Shopping for Business Environmental Info.
*@ http://www.veap.org/
*VT Business Environmental Partnership Program
*GREEN HOTELS @ http://www.vtgreenhotels.org/
*Wouldn't You Really Rather Stay at a Green Hotel?