Any results? FW: dentists who have pledged to go Hg-free?

I called up the American Dental Association.  No such list that they know of
or have heard about.  I noticed that no responses appeared on P2Tech.
Anybody have any luck with this?
ADA's website has the following news release from November of 1995 that
talks about amalgam and the  HEALTH  effects of mercury, but nothing
mentioned about the environment.
http://www.ada.org/newsrel/1195/nr-02a.html
Peter T. Moulton
Division of Technical Services, Bureau of Remediation
State of Maine Department of Environmental Protection
State House Station #17
Augusta, ME  04333
tel. 207-287-8161			Fax. 207-287-7826
Peter.T.Moulton@state.me.us
case (upper or lower) does not matter on email address