From: Hans Schnitzer [mailto:schnitzer@glvt.tu-graz.ac.at]
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2000 2:10 AM		To: - p2tech
Subject: indicators in glass industry

Dear frieds,
we are working with a company from the glass sector.   For the
eco-benchmarking we need indicators. Who has any information  about good
indicators and experience with their application. Thank you for your support

Hans Schnitzer, Austria
<>
<>
<> See, Hear Falcon Eggs Hatch --  www.GreenWorksChannel.org