[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 tech virus warning Re: ILOVEYOU
- Subject: P2 tech virus warning Re: ILOVEYOU
- From: Tim Greiner <TGreiner@shore.net>
- Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 10:07:15 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <NDBBIHDGALANGAGDLGAIIEHGCAAA.email@example.com>
- List-Name: p2tech
- Reply-To: Tim Greiner <TGreiner@shore.net>
In case you have not heard, a new virus has hit the electronic highway. If
you get a message with an attachment entitled "love-letter-for-you", do not
Delete the message. Should you open it, the virus sends itself (the file
attachment) to every address in your Microsoft Outlook address book.
At 07:53 AM 5/5/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>kindly check the attached LOVELETTER coming from me.
>Attachment Converted: "c:\My Documents\TEMP\LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.TXT.vbs"
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson and April, Inc.
47R Englewood Road
Gloucester, MA 01930