Re: ILOVEYOU

Donald,

The only thing that I can conclude from your message is that somehow the
virus infected your mind and caused you to generate a most distastful,
inappropriate and misguided response.  Obviously you do not understand how
the virus works -- since if it did, it would understand that once one opens
the virus it resends itself automatically.

May I direct you to the front page of any decent newspaper -- all of which
have chronicaled how the virus has crashed even the most secure systems.

Please refrain from such flames in the future.  An apology is in order.

Tim Greiner

At 10:16 AM 5/5/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Christine,
>You are a fucking asshole for passing this computer virus around and I hope
>the law catches up to you.

Tim Greiner
Kerr, Greiner, Anderson and April, Inc.
47R Englewood Road