Re: ILOVEYOU

Hey Don, believe it or not, there are some that opened the attachment before
they knew about the virus.  Christine was probably a victim of this.  As a
result, the virus sent itself to everyone in her address book.  I would wager
that a majority of people who were infected would not intentionally infect
anyone else.

I have enjoyed the professionalism of this list.  Let's try to keep things
respectable.

Jeff Senn

"Donald Sutherland" <donaldsutherland-iso14000@worldnet.att.net> on 05/05/2000
09:16:54 AM