[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ATTN: List Serve Update
Hello P2tech subscribers;
In light of the recent message exchange due to the unfortunate "ILOVEYOU"
virus, I feel that this is an appropriate time to remind everyone of a
particular list serve policies that maintain the professionalism and
effectiveness of this list.
List Serve Etiquette:
ALL MESSAGES should be:
- Courteous (message content is not screened by the list manager before
being posted to all list members)
- Relevant (to p2 technical assistance professionals)
- Posted to the entire list ONLY when beneficial to the entire 500
subscribers of this national list
And, REMEMBER: All list serve concerns should be directed to the list
manager <email@example.com>, even when the concern is with an
List Serve Structure:
The p2tech list serve is:
1. Sponsored by USEPA OPPT
2. Maintained/Managed by WMRC (List Manager)
3. Housed/supported/technical assistance by the Great Lakes Information
Network, GLIN (GLIN is great-lakes.net)
The three facets work cooperatively to provide you with a forum for
discussion related to p2 technical assistance. Please be assured that we
implement the best available protection against known viruses as it is made
available in order to provide a secure environment.
Thank you for your participation.
Juna Z. Snow
IL. Waste Management
& Research Center