P2 RFPs for Universities?

Hi -

I am working with a university that wants to conduct comprehensive P2 audits for
a wide range of operations and facilities (everything from labs to hospitals to
fleet maintenance operations). They want to hire an experienced contractor, but
because they are not that sophisticated in P2, they want suggestions on wording
the RFP so they can get a good quality product. They don't have a big
environmental staff, so they would be relying on the contractor to both evaluate
opportunities and make specific recommendations on implementation.

Can anyone provide me with examples of RFPs for P2 audits, preferrably from a
university or college setting, or alternately from some other large institution
with very diverse operations? Thanks in advance.

John Katz
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
EPA Region 9
415-744-2150