Silver Recovery Units

Hi All!

I am working with some dentists on developing P2 for their practices.
They are mainly concerned with fixer from their xray machines.
Many of them are really small practices and don't generate a whole
lot of fixer.  A bunch them want to "share" a silver recovery unit.
But there would be HW concerns about transporting, etc.  Does anyone
know if there is a portable silver recovery unit that can be
transported between dentists?  That way they wouldn't have to be
concerned about transporting the fixer just the machine.  Or if
anyone knows if there is another way this could be done I would
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!!
Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health