Re: Silver Recovery Units

Both Cepac, Inc (716-382-3223) in Leicester, NY and
Environmental Solutions, Inc. (617-746-7470) in Yazoo City, MI sell
"trickle tank" type silver recovery units, sized for dental offices in
the $ 150-300 range, with replaceable cartridges (which can be
sent out for silver recovery), handling around 300-700 gallons of
fixer, depending on model, per cartridge (~$70 ea.).  There are
probably other vendors as well, but these are the ones I know of
that are priced/sized reasonably enough for dental offices.