Call for Papers-7th ERCP

NOTE: Please direct all inquiries to Ms. Keskin.
Thanks.-Juna

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to inform you that the planning and organization of the 7th
European Roundtable on Cleaner Production (ERCP) is progressing very
successfully. There is already a great amount of interest in and support
for the Roundtable from many organizations and colleagues, worldwide. We
are closely collaborating with you and them for the planning of the 7th
ERCP.

Please find attached, the Call for Papers for the 7th ERCP with the main
theme of:  "Sustainable Production and Consumption systems - Co-operation
for Change".  As you will notice from the numerous logos on the cover page,
we have already established co-operation among industrial, governmental and
other organizations, as supporters of the 7th ERCP.

On behalf of the 7th ERCP's Organizing Committee, we would like to invite
you to take part in this important event as presenters, keynote speakers,
debaters and exhibitors.  We also encourage you to help us disseminate
information about the 7th ERCP among your colleagues.  Please either
forward the pdf file of the "Call for Papers" to your colleagues or contact
Ms. Bahar Keskin with a request for hard copies for distribution.

In addition, we are pleased to inform you of the fact that Ireland, Belgium
and the Basque Region of Spain will host the 8th, 9th and 10th ERCP's.

Once again, we welcome your valuable contributions to the 7th ERCP and we
look forward to seeing you in the historical city of Lund next spring.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Don Huisingh            Ms. Bahar Keskin
Chairperson of the 7th ERCP   Coordinator of the 7th ERCP
don.huisingh@iiiee.lu.se      bahar.keskin@iiiee.lu.se

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ms. Bahar Keskin
Coordinator of the 7th ERCP
The International Institute for Industrial
Environmental Economics, at Lund University
P.O.Box 196, 221 00 Lund, Sweden

http://www.lu.se/IIIEE

E-mail: bahar.keskin@iiiee.lu.se
Tel   : + 46 (0) 46 222 02 56
Fax   : + 46 (0) 46 222 02 40

Welcome to the 7th European Roundtable on Cleaner Production
Lund, Sweden, 2 - 4 May 2001. "Sustainable Production and
Consumption Systems - Co-operation for Change".
For more information please visit: http://www.lu.se/IIIEE/ercp
Please send us an email if you want to be removed from the list.