RE: bioremediating parts washers

Last fall we bought a parts washer from System One Technologies which has
the bioremediation type function.  This parts cleaner has been used in our
fleet management garage (site of ~4,500 people spread over 7,000 acres).  It
has been very well accepted and is doing a very good job.  We have generated
no waste to date from this except some samples taken to characterize the
solution.  Here is the info on System One that I have:

	SystemOne Technologies
	8305 N.W. 27th St.
	Miami, FL  33122
	800.711.1414

They have a good web site with much information.  They also have a trial
program where they will provide a test unit for evaluation.  We had ours for
2-3 months before we purchased.

Hope this helps.