Asian technology exchange

I had this question from a student at the University of Washington.
Please respond directly to K. Sunny Kim at ksunnyk@hotmail.com

Hello.

My name is K.Sunny Kim and I am a senior majoring in International Business
at the University of Washington.  Through a Int. BUS Course, I'm helping a
US company export its water pollution control technology to Taiwan,India and
China.  And I am having hard time finding out some US or foreign companies
(environmental companies) that are already located in these countries.  or
any local environmental equipment companies. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Sincerely,

K.Sunny Kim

                           Sunny Kim
         http://students.washington.edu/logos/sunny.html