FW: Asian technology exchange

I asked a colleague who is from Taiwan. Her response to your question:

>For Taiwan, I would suggest that you contact the Commercial Division
of the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in Washington DC.
Their telephone number should be available from 411.

-Chung-i Li
lic@rti.org

Hello.

My name is K.Sunny Kim and I am a senior majoring in International Business
at the University of Washington.  Through a Int. BUS Course, I'm helping a
US company export its water pollution control technology to Taiwan,India and

China.  And I am having hard time finding out some US or foreign companies
(environmental companies) that are already located in these countries.  or
any local environmental equipment companies. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?

Thank you very much for your time and effort.

Sincerely,

K.Sunny Kim

                           Sunny Kim
         http://students.washington.edu/logos/sunny.html