Re: spray painting instructor

One person that I am aware of is Rick Bauer.  He works out of the Indiana
Clean
Manufacturing and Safe Materials Institute which is located at Purdue
University.  The phone number that I have is (765) 494-6450.

I have not worked with him, but have heard success stories as a result of the
services they provide.

Hope this helps.

Todd Bigelow
Hillenbrand Industries