RE: Potential environmental liabilities/environmental insurance

Joyce,

The Washington State Department of Ecology just completed some very
interesting guidance docs on insurance/liability.  Perhaps the DOE project
manager would have some useful contacts for you.  Contact Jerry Parker of WA
DOE at jepa461@ecy.wa.gov

Best Regards,

Deborah E. Savage, Ph.D.
Senior Scientist