soaps for oil/water separators

Hello everyone,
I am looking for a soap that would be compatible with an oil/water
separator.  The soap will be used by an equipment rental company to clean
off their trucks, forklifts, backhoes, etc.  They have installed a wash rack
with a below grade, gravity type oil water separator.  I know that some
soaps emulsify oils and are therefore incompatible with oil/water
separators.  I also know that other soaps are available that quickly release
oil after cleaning, allowing the oil to float (separate) in the oil/water
separator.

What I am looking for is specific product information, ingredients, etc. for
the "quick-release" type soaps.

It is possible that the business may choose to clean using only water, but I
would like to offer them other solutions if they just HAVE to have a soap.
As always, any information you can send my way would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you. -Tracy Wyhlidko

Message sent by: Tracy Wyhlidko, Pretreatment Coordinator, City of Eureka,
4301 Hilfiker Lane, Eureka, CA  95503  Tel: (707) 441-4362, Fax: (707)
441-4366 Email: twyhlidko@eurekawebs.com