RE: Potential environmental liabilities/environmental insurance

Joyce -

If you are interested, the following contact may be able to advise
you.  Gwynn is from an insurance company who markets environmental
liability insurance primarily for large remediation projects but they also
provide some company environmental liability insurance.

Gwynn Eklund @  United Capitol Environmental  512/338-1281.
HQ in Austin TX, Chicago

Please tell her that Paul Farber referred her name.

Best of luck,

Deb Jacobson

Debra Jacobson (formerly Kramer)
E-mail Address djacobso@wmrc.uiuc.edu