P2 Strategic Planning

The focus of our Region 8 P2 Roundtable (this September) will be improving
technical assistance delivery in the region. (See more information about our
plans at http://peakstoprairies.org/y2kroundtable.htm .) As part of this
effort (and so we can borrow ideas liberally and learn from your wisdom and
experience), we are collecting:

* Vision Statements
* Mission Statements
* SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats) Analyses
* On-site visit policies/procedures

Names for these tools may differ depending on your process but we'd like
anything related that you've created for your organization. Would appreciate
web site references, safe attachments or even hard copies if you'd rather
use snail mail. We'd be happy to share the finished collection with all
contributors; let me know if you're interested.

Laura Estes
Peaks to Prairies P2 Information Center
http://peakstoprairies.org/
Montana State University Extension Service
PO Box 173580, Bozeman, MT 59717-3580
Phone: (406) 994-6948 * Fax: (406) 994-5417