From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]On Behalf Of Stephanie C. Davis
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2000 10:59 PM
To: WRPPN listserve; P2TECH Listserv
Subject: FW: mercury mining request

FYI to the below question which is forwarded from a listserv.

Please respond to:  Victoria A. Jas@hitchcock.org and NOT me (don't reply to this message  to provide an answer).
*************

--
       Stephanie  C. Davis - BFA, MPA
   Experienced Professional of Healthcare &

       Waste Reduction Remedies
sm
A Multi-Waste Stream, Multi-Material
       Waste Management Company

1497 Hopkins Street #2D Berkeley CA  94702-1201
Telephone & Fax:  510/527-8864 Pacific Time
E-mail:  ScD18@WasteReductionRemedies.com