P2 Talk and Activities

Hi Everyone!

I am scheduled to lead a session on pollution prevention in a few
weeks.  Does anyone have any effective ways or ideas to get people
talking about P2?  The group is a bit more formal and I don't think
they'd enjoy playing activities like the Play-Doh Fun Factory.  I may
break them up into groups and have them talk about specific P2 issues
and present their group's discussion at the end.  Any thoughts or
ideas?  Thanks in advance for your help.

Marlyn Aguilar
Hawaii Dept of Health
Waste Minimization Coordinator