RE: dentists who have pledged to go Hg-free?

You may want to log on to the American Dental Association web site at www.ada.org. They have a great deal of information on this topic. You will need to use their search feature to pull it all together.

Best Regards,

DanKraybill
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center