Re: Fwd: Paint For Sale

Jim,

The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality has a staff person who works with these issues.   Lucy Doroshko is our recycling coordinator and she also handles our material exchange site.  You can go to the website at www.deq.state.mi.us/ead/recycle/miex.html or contact her directly at:

Lucy Doroshko, Recycling Coordinator
Michigan Dept. of Environmental Quality
Environmental Assistance Division
Town Center, 2nd floor
PO Box 30457
333 S. Capitol
Lansing, MI 48909-7957
Telephone No: 517-373-1322
Fax: 517-335-4729

Hope this helps!!!

Koren Carpenter
Environmental Engineer
Pollution Prevention Section
517-241-8177

>>> Jim Baker <jrbaker@mtu.edu> 06/05 8:20 AM >>>
I was contacted by a company with a surplus of paint they are trying to
find a home for.  If anyone knows of a potential outlet or a material
exchange program that might be able to help them out, please contact them
directly at the contact information listed in the email below.

Thank You,

Jim Baker
Michigan Technological University