[Fwd: RE: Pesticide Sales Ban--Dursban (Chlorpyrifos)]--caveat on one web site

Gina Purin from Marin County California notes that one of the three web
sites I mentioned in the previous note
(www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/selectnewpest.home.html) has some out of date
(and perhaps misleading) information regarding the use of chemical
pesticides to control certain pests.  Based on this and my own more
detailed review of those fact sheets, I do not suggest that you
recommend that site to residents or businesses.  As far as I can tell,
the information at that site about non-chemical controls is relatively
accurate, although lacking some recent information regarding newer
non-toxic or least-toxic pest control methods.  My apologies for the bad
reference.

Kelly Moran
TDC Environmental