Re: production of citrus-based solvents

I just got back from the CleanTech conference.  The Florida Chemical Company
produces a citrus based solvent (d-Limonene).  Their telephone number is
863-294-8483.  I also recall an article written in either Precision Cleaning or
Parts Cleaning.  I'll have to dig that one up for you.

Otto Schaefer
Long Island Forum For Technology
631-755-3321

"Burt Hamner" <bhamner@cleanerproduction.com> on 06/22/2000 11:17:48 AM