Mercury in limestone, shale, natural gypsum, etc.?

Hi,
I'm working on a project (07620.003.075) to evaluate environmental issues
related to mercury concentrations in coal combustion byproducts (fly ash,
bottom ash, FGD residues, etc.)
As part of the project, I'm hoping to get information on mercury
concentrations in some of the natural materials for which these coal
combustion byproducts might be substituted. The natural materials include
limestone (as input to cement kilns,as an agricultural soil amendment, and
other uses), shale, natural gypsum (as used in wallboard, for example), etc.

Has anyone done any work where you've looked at mercury in any of these
naturally occuring materials? If so, could you contact me?
Thanks.

Stacey Isaac
Research Assisatant 3, Pollution
         Prevention Program, RTI