Re: Mercury in limestone, shale, natural gypsum, etc.?

The economic study made in conjunction with the TRI PBT rule may have
information responsive to your needs. Go to 'www.epa.gov/tri' , under 'What's
New?', click on 'PBT Chemicals', then click on 'Economic Analysis of the Final
Rule to Modify Reporting of Persistent Bioaccumulative Toxic Chemicals Under
EPCRA Section 313 (posted November 22, 1999)'

Good luck!

sisaac@rti.org on 06/23/2000 10:16:44 AM

Please respond to sisaac@rti.org